AX1 Meeting Table, Walnut
Set up small meetings in your office with the Ameriwood AX1 Meeting Table. This round table is perfect for 2 – 4 people to congregate around and bounce ideas off of one another. When you’re not in a meeting use it as extra work space to layout projects and paperwork. The mid-century style of the walnut durable melamine finish and light wood legs will bring a whole new style to your office space. At the bottom of each leg are adjustable levelers so your table won’t wobble on uneven surfaces. Complete your collection with the AX1 Executive Desk, Mobile File cabinet, and locking Storage Cabinet. The AX1 collection has been tested and meets ANSI-BIFMA standards. The Meeting Table measures to be 29.53”H x 39.37”W x 39.37”D and requires minimal assembly upon opening. It is recommended that 2 adults assemble and move this item.
- Hold small group meetings in your office with the Ameriwood AX1 Meeting Table
- The walnut woodgrain meeting table features light toned angled wood legs that bring a mid-century style to your office in a subtle way
- Round table top is perfect for small gatherings of 2-3 people with a large top to work on projects. Each leg has a leveler on the bottom to keep your table steady
- Durable melamine finish is easy to clean if something spills
- Each table ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended for proper assembly and moving into place. The table top surface holds a maximum of 100 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 29.53”H x 39.37”W x 39.37”D
- Coordinate your office with the matching executive desk, cabinet and mobile file cabinet
- The AX1 collection has been tested and meets ANSI-BIFMA standards
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.