AX1 Round Meeting Table, Walnut
Set up small meetings in your office with the Ameriwood AX1 Round Meeting Table. This round table is perfect for 2 – 4 people to congregate around and bounce ideas off of one another. When you’re not in a meeting use it as extra work space to layout projects and paperwork. The mid-century style of the walnut durable melamine finish and light wood legs will bring a whole new style to your office space. At the bottom of each leg are adjustable levelers so your table won’t wobble on uneven surfaces. Complete your collection with the AX1 L-Shape Desk, Mobile File cabinet, and locking Storage Cabinet. The AX1 collection has been tested and meets ANSI-BIFMA standards. The Meeting Table measures to be 29.53”H x 39.37”W x 39.37”D and requires minimal assembly upon opening. It is recommended that 2 adults assemble and move this item.
- Hold small group meetings in your office with the Ameriwood AX1 Round Meeting Table
- The walnut woodgrain meeting table features light toned angled wood legs that bring a mid-century style to your office in a subtle way
- Round table top is perfect for small gatherings of 2-3 people with a large top to work on projects. Each leg has a leveler on the bottom to keep your table steady
- Durable melamine finish is easy to clean if something spills
- Each table ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended for proper assembly and moving into place. The table top surface holds a maximum of 100 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 29.53”H x 39.37”W x 39.37”D
- Coordinate your office with the matching L-shape desk, cabinet and mobile file cabinet
- The AX1 collection has been tested and meets ANSI-BIFMA standards
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.