Flipper™ 10/20 Gallon Aquarium Stand, Black Oak
Flipper™ 10/20 Gallon Aquarium Stand, Midnight Onyx
Make your room come alive with the Ameriwood Home Flipper™ 10/20 Gallon Aquarium Stand. This Aquarium Stand has the ability to switch between a 10 Gallon Stand or a 20 Gallon Stand depending on your tank size. Just pick which will best fit your needs and flip the stand to the correct base. The 20 Gallon Stand has a larger tank support while the 10 Gallon Stand has a smaller one so your tanks will fit perfectly from ledge to ledge. Aquarium tank is not included. This unit is not only versatile but also allows you to display your home décor and conceal your tank accessories. The tops and bases are finished with a tiered look, giving them a decorative accent no matter which way you flip the Stand. Made of laminated MDF and particleboard, the Stand features a black oak woodgrain finish that can be paired with any style and décor. The Stand ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Aquarium Stand measures to be 28”H x 25”W x 15.6875”D.
- Get an aquarium stand that fits your needs with the Ameriwood Home Flipper™ 10/20 Gallon Aquarium Stand
- Made of laminated MDF and particleboard, the black oak woodgrain finish gives the Stand a classic look
- Unique patent design can support a 10 gallon stand on one end or a 20 gallon stand on the opposite end. Tank is not included
- Open and concealed storage can hold all of your nets, cleaning equipment, and food
- The Stand ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. Stand can support 10 gallon tanks up to 120 lbs. or 20 gallon tanks up to 240 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 28”H x 25”W x 15.6875”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.