Brewer 4 Drawer Dresser, Distressed Gray Oak
Free up closet space with the Ameriwood Home Brewer 4 Drawer Dresser. The distressed gray woodgrain finish on the laminated particleboard pairs with the metal legs and drawer pulls to add an industrial touch. Declutter your closet space by storing t-shirts, dress pants, and jeans in the 4 spacious drawers. Each drawer is finished inside to prevent clothes from snagging on raw edges. Place family photos, decorations and jewelry on the dresser top. A wall anchor kit is included to prevent tipping injuries and keep your family safe. The 4 Drawer Dresser ships flat to your door. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Dresser measures to be 44.92”H x 31.18”W x 19.69”D.
- Declutter your closet space by adding the Ameriwood Home Brewer 4 Drawer Dresser to your bedroom
- Chassis is made from laminated particleboard and finished with a distressed gray woodgrain finish. Metal legs add durability and give the Dresser a modern touch
- Free up closet space by storing t-shirts, sweaters, and dress pants in the 4 spacious drawers. Each drawer is finished inside to prevent clothes from snagging on raw edges
- Complete your collection with the Brewer Nightstand (sold separately)
- The 4 Drawer Dresser ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. Top can support 50 lbs. and each drawer will hold 35 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 44.92”H x 31.18”W x 19.69”D
- Wall anchor kit is included to properly secure the Dresser to the wall and prevent tipping injuries
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.